Saturday, August 6, 2011

Honduras Prayer Requests

I haven't posted in quite a while, but for those of you who acutally follow this blog here is an update on what I will be doing this next week (starting Monday). I am heading down to Honduras with about 19 other highschool students and leaders from RBC. We are going to be doing some ministry in the local church and community, and will be coming home on August 15th. I am very excited about the opprotunity that the Lord has given us, and I can't wait to see what He will do in and through us this coming week.

Here are some ways that you could pray for myself and the team as we head out:

1. Pray that above all else that God would be glorified.
2. Pray for safety while we are traveling and also while we are in Honduras.
3. Pray that each of our hearts would be eager and ready to serve the Lord with joy.
4. Pray that our personal and group devotion times would be rich.
5. Pray that our eyes would be opened as we have the opprotunity to serve the church outside of Racine, WI.
6. Pray that we would rely on Christ to be our strength when we are tired.
7. Pray that we would grow in our love for our Savior.
8. Pray that all of our conversation would be edifying and encouraging.
9. Pray that all of the logistics of the trip would get worked out smoothly.
10. And pray that each one of us would come home with a bigger view of God and a bigger view of our sin, that would lead us to daily repentence in light of His holiness.

Thanks for praying! I look forward to seeing how God answers each of these requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment