It's always good for me to remember the many ways that God has so abundently blessed me, because thankfulness is the cure to my complaining-prone heart! So here are just ten things that I'm thankful for.
1. My sister Corrie is home from Colorado!
2. I started my first week of Moody online and so far I am loving it!
3. I was able to go visit Amy P. this week. It was such a blessing to be able to catch up with her.
4. This weeks weather has been absolutely gorgeous.
5. Wednesday was my last night as a high school youth group student. I'm so thankful for the role that that ministry played in my spiritual maturing and growth.
6. I'm thankful for Luann Purdy! She is huge source of encouragement in my life. I hope that someday I can be a little bit like her.
7. I get to read through most of the Old Testament for one of my classes at Moody.
8. I just got a pack of new mechanical pencils.
9. I'm thankful Philippians 4:7 is true, "And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."
10. Pandora radio (Ludovico Einaudi Station!)
#8 is awesome :-)
ReplyDelete