Today is a good day to think about the things that I am thankful for (everyday is a good day for that actually!) and it's also a good day for looking back and seeing the GREAT things that God has done.
So here are 18 things:
18. I'm thankful for great memories.
17. God revealed some major areas of sin that I was blind to and then led me to repentance.
16. My family.
15. Mission trips.
14. God has used leaders like: Kelly, Amy P, Amy D, Courtney, and Luann over the years to show me what it looks like to love the Lord with everything that you are.
13. Racine Bible Church.
12. On a shallow note...Donuts!! I love 'em!
11. Trials. God has brought some hard things into my life over this past year and it has forced me to cast myself upon His all sufficient grace.
10. New friends: Mary, Hannah, Lauren, and Samantha.
9. Opportunities to share the gospel. It scares me to death and then gives me unspeakable joy.
8. God's Word! It's true.
7. Romans 8...I can't get enough.
6. God's faithfulness in the midst of my ever unfaithful heart.
5. Carly, Michelle, Lauren...these girls ALWAYS point me to Christ.
4. Being a Middle School leader. Nothing has ever made me feel so inadequate.
3. The hope of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. God's steadfast love and never ending grace!
1. The gift of eternal life in Jesus Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment